Sunday, May 3, 2009

A New Gundam to my collection

Was shopping in Bugis yesterday and came across this Gundam, its been some time since i bought a Gundam. The recent series none really interest me... This particular one was a 2009 production, it immediately caught my eye...

SO ITS MINE!!

Introducing the GUNDAM ASTRAY GREEN FRAME


I had the Astray Red Frame too... I have this thing bout the "Astray Frame" series.. quite nice..

Some pics of my toy collection...



The one in the center is the Gundam Deathscythe...1 of my favourites...


The red one on the left is the Red Frame



The mini lightsabres...





My Choro Q collection...



My model bikes, the CBR XX, R1, Ducati 996 and ZX12












My comics sword collection...



Still have modded tamiya cars, plenty of lego and some other toys no place to display... I need a bigger house!!!

No comments: