Sunday, May 17, 2009

25km, Finally

Finally completed my 25km successfully this morning, though slow but at least complete... now confidence regain a weeny bit, haha...
This dead slow pace was infuriating for the first 10km or so... but as you run, it gets more steady... but for long distances muz really keep talking to keep your mind occupied... I was talk to muzhong non-stop until he decided to give up at the 22.5km point, so i opened up for the last part, after last weeks thigh abrasion, this week i wore tights within, haha, no unnecessary distractions... try my new pair of wright socks, suppose to help in prevent blisters and keeping feet dry, well today my feet were indeed dry but i think the tights did most of the job so my sweat doesn't stream down.

Attendance very poor today, only me, muzhong and OMP... and OMP did only 10km, he now very scare to run long distance liao after he realises his kneecaps are bloody loose.. and trust me.. they ARE loose... But aiyo so old liao still scare this scare tat everything no need do liao... keke... I'm bad company...

Distance: 25km
Timing:
me - 3H2min
muzhong - 3H15min

1 more badminton trophy to my collect on fri, the INTRA MSTF Badminton Tournament. 182/9 got 1st, beating the other teams... This year's competition not as stiff as previous years, many of our gd players went over to fleet and other formation... so for Inter RSN, jialat liao lor... Hope for the best...

*Hanrence is finally awake, hope he recovers fast and join us back onboard soon.

No comments: