Sunday, May 3, 2009

Another Attempt at 25km

Running for 25km again today after the failed attempt last week... ECP was raining when we reach, turnout today wasn't gd... only me, muzhong, paul and aston(finally turned up)... Started the run ard 7am after the rain cleared.. weather was terrific, cooling... breezy... started on a slow and comfortable pace, stop to drink for 3 times, this thing bout drinking, everything was well till 23.5km... suddenly totally no strength to continue even for juz another 1.5km... stopped and walked back... even walking back felt dizzy, juz feel like closing my eyes and walk.. damn shag... is this the legendary 'wall'? Wah sian... my wall come so fast meh? 23.5km oni leh... Muzhong was saying not enough carbo in my body liao... i had 1 donut in the morning... shit... shall try again...

Maybe i really not cut out for really long distances... 20km my max perhaps... sad... i shall take back what i said bout not stopping for the marathon... think cannot liao... sure will stop... @#$%^ tulanz..

This run encountered abrasions on my inner thighs.. previous i dun haf this problem... so zhun after i juz bought a pair of adidas tights kana liao... On the way to my car to retrieve my clothes to change, went pass 7-11, bought a cup of green apple slurpee, was so drained that dun even bother to use straw, juz slurp it off in mouthfuls... totally brain-freezed myself... i dun remember slurpee taste so gd... maybe taste nicer without straw... try it next time...

No comments: