Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cadis



This is Cadis... My family's nonstop chatterbox...

I was watching blade 2 juz now in the afternoon, she sat beside me with 1000 whys... then she continued babbling non stop, dunno what she's babbling about, singing.... blah blah blah...

Then after that i bring her along to fetch jess, in the car... again another session... babbling, singing... really an energizer bunny...

Here's 1 of the dialogue:

Cadis: Daddy, you drive properly, if not wait my telephone fall off. (Her toy hp)
Me: Then you hold your phone properly loh...
Cadis: Later my telephone fall off i go home cane you so hard until you cry.
Me: Huh?? You can cane me meh?
Cadis: When i grow up loh... Then i will cane you so hard until you cry.
Me: ... ... ... *buay tahan*

Here's another...

Me: Darling, you like to sit in my car anot?
Cadis: Yes. Jie jie dun like to sit in your car.
Me: Why? Why jie jie dun like to sit in my car?
Cadis: Becoz you always turn here turn there thats why jie jie dun like to sit your car loh.
Me: Then you like?
Cadis: Yes... I like you to drive very fast...

*Continue talking non stop till we picked Jess

Finally, someone to appreciate my car...

Then after picking Jess, we went railway mall Cold storage... wah lau eh... another round.... Its full of "Daddy I want this!!" "Daddy i want that!!"

We bought the gals 6 packs of chocolate milk, and she starts pestering that she wants to drink.. So Jess told her that she can only drink it after dinner...
Suddenly she exclaims:

Cadis: DADDY!!!!!! YOU FORGOT TO EAT DINNER!!!!!!
Me: *Laughing* Not now, we will eat when the sun's down...

awhile later in my car,

Cadis: Daddy, where are we going?
Me: Home
Cadis: Nooooo, i wan to eat dinner...

Even till now as i'm typing, she's pestering us to eat dinner now...
All........ Juz for a packet of chocolate milk...

So, can you blame me for the love of irritating them whenever i get the chance...
I'm juz goin to do it rite now... kekeke

No comments: