Sunday, March 8, 2009

Run of the week again

Its the weekly run again...
Tried running at a more constant and sustainable pace... a little slower but still manage to keep it below 2hrs, had a stiff neck while running, i think due to insufficient sleep the nite before. I've tried changing to a new pair of socks but they were still soaked. I think the problem lies with the shoes, ventilation wasn't gd enough to keep my feet dry... didn't encounter these problems with my asics but at least with the saucony, my feet dun hurt. We shall see....

Roy joined us for the first time, i think he regretted it big time after the run... Hope it wun stop him from joining us in future. Shaoyang came too, he didn't run 20km but he still made the effort to turn up and i think he did 11km, well better than nuthin. Who else wans to join our healthy lifestyle? Contact me...

Distance: 20km

Timing:

Me: 1H57
OMP: 2H12
Muzhong: 2H22
Roy: 2H25
Siswi: 2H27
Zongren: 3H03

Mingkiat did 15km: 1H45

No comments: