Saturday, March 14, 2009

Premiums on the rise again!!

The major car insurers have announced that premiums will be raise again... ARGH!!! I juz renewed mine with the raised amt and now they are going to increase it again... knn...
Rates are estimated to go up 20%, that will make my premium next year ard $3.6k... under my dad's name summore... I will need all the insurance lobangs when the time comes...

Its also not hard to understand why are these happening.. With the increasing number of major accidents and the new trend of cars turning turtles on the road, premium dun go up mah kay(oso fake)... Have the road conditions worsen, or the drivers are more reckless nowadays? Maybe the driving schools shd revise their standards...

Lets hope all the hamiltons on the road tone down abit to help reduce premium and i'm crossing my fingers that the number of CTR accidents stay low...

Here are some of the pics i search over the web of recent accidents...




















No comments: