Friday, March 27, 2009

A Day in my Life..

Woke up 7+am in the morning for no reason as usual (i dun sleep alot), wanted to go for a run, by the time i nua abit, the sun's already at the angle that's glazing. (I hate morning sun) By then, my gals woke up. Check on them, and them seem normal after the whole week's falling sick after one another saga. Mum got me to drive her out to buy some fruits, marketing and breakfast, coz its 初一 today, mums a vegetarian for the day. Called up Melvin to check if i could bring Sparco for grooming. No slots... But he managed to squeeze sparco in for tomorrow. Well, i'm sailing, again, so lynette will be settling sparco for me. Since can't do anything about sparco today, change of plans... Got QiSheng (the ex weesen) to accompany me to send in my faulty 6mths old dry cabinet. Its convenient situated at Tagore lane where the great Garage R is... haha of coz kaypoh kaypoh hopped in to look look see see. As usual the regular concentration of GTRs, Evos, Rexes, RX8s are there for modding/servicing, went there check out the prices of J's racing headers and intake. WOAH!! The intake cost a whopping 2k!! And I thought gruppe m was priced high enough at $1650!! Its only a CTR leh, not GTR need to chop like that ah... The headers are more reasonable at 1.8k LTA approved. Has not arrive yet so not sure how does it perform with Toda's catback. Fitment wise shdn't be a problem. Look ard at the HKS suction kit, drop in, struts and high level stuff that i wun use like the F-CON V Pro, turbos etc... I think i regretted getting the spoon drop in liao... Well still considering doing Inspire's Custom intake using oso HKS mushroom. Qisheng's interested too... Too much poison, cannot stay too long. After leaving Garage R, next stop - Singapore Flyer. I've got 2 complimentry tixs that expires end of march, Mum and dad went b4, Lynette finds it too boring to go again, Jess couldn't go with me(timing buay gam) although she would like to go again. So i got Qisheng to go with me and i know it sounds damn damn gay!! Well i didn't know he hasn't been on it and to minimise the gayness, he suggested we act tourist. Haha. Didn't haf my camera with me so all we were armed with is again another lousy 6500S 3.2 MP camera fone...

Here they are:












































Headed home after that and jioed OMP for a run to ease some guilt off the sinful dinner last night. Ran to pandan to meet OMP, ran back to WCP, did 1 rd ard WCP and that amounts to: Distance: 10.3km Timing: 57min There!! Not so guilty liao... hehe

No comments: