Sunday, March 22, 2009

Reis Hates my CTR

Reis hates my car!! Hahaha

Went for breakfast this morning and Reis was grumbling saying that she dun wana take my car... She rather go public then take my car... haha. If my dad's around, she will always insist on my dad's car...
So i ask her even though i know the answers...

Me: Darling, why you dun wana take my car?
Reis: I dun like to sit in your car.
Me: Why not? i thought you liked my car?
Reis: I dun like!!
Me: But you said you like it when i wanted to buy it, remember?
Reis: Noooooo....
Me: Yes you did, when i ask you: "Do you like this white car more or daddy's black car more?", you said: "This white car more." Thats why i changed.
Reis: But i always fly around when i sit in your car thats why i dun like.
Me: Then my old car did you fly around?
Reis: Noooo, i never fly around in your old car.
Me: But since you say you like then i buy it, now you say you dun like, how?

Ahahaha... i guess my car has too much other restrains on them thats why they dun like it... Like, no shoes on my seats, no eating in my car, remain seated at all times... these rules are not present in my previous IS200 coz leather seats mah... this car fabric... need more effort, if anything spills on it... gone liao...
So i... yong xin liang ku.... haiz....

2 comments:

pillow said...

CHANGE Car!!!!!! GTR!! Reis won't get to "fly" around anymore!! ekke

Crusnik said...

Haha... i would wish i can own 1 too... then reis can diao gao yee(Stick to the chair)