Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Gals luv KTV

Jess is on leave today, brought the gals out to lessen mum's load since mum hasn't been feeling very well these few days... She called me and told me Reis jioed KTV.... Wahaha, a 4 year old gal jio-ing KTV? She muz've been spoilt...
So there they are, at party world's at clementi, i went over to wait for them to finish their session after work... First time in my life i heard a room oni singing children songs... Each of them hogging 1 mic and singing non stop...

The songs on the list are:
Mavis Fan's:
Brushing Teeth
Watching TV
左三圈, 右三圈。。。 song...

I didn't know the girl duo twins charlene and gillian oso sang children songs and its in english!!
5 little ducks
Baa Baa black sheep
Hickory Dickory Dock

and lots more...

I was amused... transiting to bored in the room... haha, the iphone really kills boredom, thankfully...

Here are my 2 singers..




No comments: