Sunday, July 26, 2009

Boring Sunday...

Juz came back from batam yesterday, been sailing the whole week and if you read the news you would know what happen on tues, that made our sailing very busy...

No run today coz some of us felt very tired and needed some time to recover, so run was called off. I ran in my gym instead coz by the time i finish babysitting my gals while my parents went marketing, the sun was already high up... and as you shd know, i'm allergic to the sun, sand and sea... I ran 10km on the threadmill, cannot believe it, i ran a gd 51min34 on the un-interesting threadmill... Never thought i'm able to do that... lucky my gym's threadmill's position is facing out, looking towards the pool... some sights are able to distract me temporily.

My M1 bill came, it fucking charged me $89 for mobile data... KNN i was using wifi most of the time and wifi is suppose to be free... stupid iphone, last time dun haf this problem... who can help, anyway i can disable the gprs from suka suka activating? I really dun recall surfing on GPRS... mostly its wifi... ARGH!!

No comments: