Saturday, July 18, 2009

I bought a GTR!!

I bought A GTR!!

Went wheelock and saw this GTR Transformer on display, its from a series called the Alternators, they have the S2ooo, RX8, WRX, Integra, Fairlady, Viper and GTR. I was interested initially when they launched but i didn't buy until... the GTR came out... tats it... now i cannot hold myself back... gotta get the whole series liao...
For those interested, the are 2 versions, the Japan versions and the cheaper version that so departmental toy shops are selling, they are lighter in weight and much cheaper... The Japan ones are heavier and more sturdy.

Tried tranforming it this morning so i can haf it displayed... not easy as in idiotproof... took me quite some time plus i dare not use brute strength coz afraid i might broke it... haha

It comes in 3 colours, i was deciding on the black or red, decided on the red one but the red one cost twice the price.... nabei so my decision is made... Black one...
Black shops...

Enjoy my new car...



















Autobots - Transform!!










I do hope they come out 1 for the Civic Type Rs... they really shd.... anywhere i can drop a feedback? Hehe

No comments: