Friday, July 31, 2009

MSTF X-Country

Its MSTF's Cross-Country, its been at least 5 - 6 years since i last went Macritchie or attended any cross-country events... Even if i did, it would be the minimal participation for me... Coz i dun really like nor interested to join any navy organised event... Juz me...

This time its different, Germaine's the organiser for this year's cross country so since its her, we will show our support, and when we wana support, many juniors oso no choice but to support... haha. Too bad, thats food chain... but since we started running actively for the recent year, many of my crew were not as resistant as compared previously. 4.5km dun seem long anymore...

Most of us signed up in the competitive segment and its my first competitive cross country in my life!! Haha... last time in sec school i always siam one, wan me to run, not over my dead body... summore run trail... wah lau.. dirty leh...

I ran my lungs out juz to see how much can i go after running for long, i clocked 19min 12sec, not bad timing, but there are really lungless ppl out there... nabei... run damn fast...

From left: Dion and Kah Fai... 2 cuckoos clocked 17min+.... so small size... weight advantage man... wahaha


The 2 大伯公 in black, you gotta kidnap their family to make them run...



Mingkiat stretching to win the run!


Familiar face, Member of the MSTF running club - DY CM


Finishers...



Some grp photos after the run...


The MSTF Sports committee members


182/9 Team 1 - 2nd place for competitive team event.


My crew!!


Ken - our preferred Saucony/Polar vendor...


The red bull gals, coincidently, the girl in white is tabby's sis, i remembered joining justin and dragon and tabby picking her up after school during her sec school days... grew up to be quite sweet.


The MSTF badminton streamer, awarded to 182/9 for being champs for the MSTF Badminton Tournament.


And... the medal for coming in 2nd...

No comments: