Saturday, January 3, 2009

Painting my house

Came home from sailing, had initially planned to take a short nap, followed by some working out... Scarli i reach home, i almost fainted.... the 2 women in my house were painting... ARGH!!! That means no rest for me after protecting Singapore...

I wanted to ignore and go to sleep, but PROFESSIONALISM stopped me... my mum and my wife, armed each with only a paintbrush, were painting the whole house down... No rollers, no masking tape... Juz paintbrush. The walls were full of "holidays" (Naval term for uneven painting), i see liao can't sleep... took the paintbrush over and start patching the unbelievable task... grumbling as i go along... haha

I wouldn't say its perfect now but at least its acceptable... what can 1 expect from paintbrushing the house.... very gd liao hor....
Next time they do this again, i think i will volunteer another day of patrol....

No comments: