Monday, January 12, 2009

My Rides - Past and Present

Grabbed my camera immediately after the grooming session, headed towards Mt Faber and snap some shots of my car... when i'm uploading them, i was thinking about my previous rides.... so i posted them too... nice memories of them...

*WARNING !! PICS INTENSIVE!! *

My Present CTR: First few pics i juz try editing them in various colours...










And......... the actual photos...






























































The day of handing and taking over of my IS200 and FD2R






My IS200 that served me well for the past almost 4 yrs.










































































My first ride... Galant VR-G... loved the looks...


























Finally done posting.... this entry took ages... well hope you guys like the pics....

No comments: