Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Birthday for my Gals...

For those who dun know yet, both my gals have the same birthdays... So its the day of the year again for both of them, (whats matters most to them are having a birthday cake) my gals are infatuated with cakes, dunno y... i dun like cakes....

Well reis suggested swensen's to celebrate her birthday and thats y we are there... ordered them a cake, had our meal there. Again, its reis who says she wants a party hat. Initially she wanted all of us to wear a party hat... OMG!! At swensen's?? Luckily my wife was smart enough to bring only 2, so not enough for of us... haha, that spared us...

Coincidentally, my mum, my wife, my sis all bought them books and dvds for their birthday, when reis excitedly open up her first present, she was happy, when she opened up her second, she mumbled: "Har? Books again ah?" We were laughing away... Before that my mum and YX checked out wat each other bought, when they knew all were books my mum told me she wasn't sure if they will be disappointed. So i brought them to Toy R' Us to get them some toys so its more like a proper kids birthday.... haha















No comments: