Sunday, September 6, 2009

Wet Day for a run

Its sunday morning again, running day... set my alarm to wake me up at 5.30am with the mission of waking afew others - Muzhong, Siswi and Weiye. Gave them their morning call, changed up, set off to pick OMP...
The sky still looks ok when i set off, till i reach OMP's carpark, it started pouring... Wah lau... bad omen, but thinking ECP still far away and no one from the east called me to inform me bout the rain, there's still hope.
Reach ECP, no rain but once i parked, signs of lightning flashes by. Dun care, press on, not raining yet... Waited for the perpertual latecomers to arrive - Leonard to be exact, forever late...
Siswi and Qiming joined us, its been a long time since they last joined us. Qiming finally bought a car, heard it was a gd deal, 60k for a Renault Megane. Sounds like a gd deal, but its french, so beware... not exactly reliable.
Leonard and Khim arrived at 7am, Weiye came at 7am too, he ran over from home, i gave him a morning call too early so he went back to slp and overslept. ... ... ... Sleepyhead.
We started running finally, me, weiye, muzhong and alex intended to run 20km, i was taking it slow today, not pushing at all, coz my body has not been performing rite these few days so dun wan to take any chances. By the time we reached 6km, it started to pour!! Wah lau... sian... I and weiye dun mind pressing on but there's 1 consideration thats stopping me... My handphone!!! SO we took cover, but too late.. wet liao, buttons not responding. @#$%^ But the magical thing bout Nokia... juz keep whacking the phone to force the water out, once the keypad dries up, its functional again!! Haha
Stupid rain coz me to stop 2 times + my stomachache, total 3 stops... after that wat momentum oso gone liao... total distance today... lousy 12km.

Since the run is unsatisfactory, hit the gym juz now too to compensate. After picking yx, went to queensway to buy a new pair of badminton shoes, all thanks to the fucking bastard that stole my shoes... Wanted to buy back the same range but the thought of the possibilty of it getting stolen again make me tulan... so bought a cheaper one this rd...
But hahaha, as per all my shoes, muz mod abit to make it look nicer...
This is before:


And after...

Nowadays shops dun sell conventional shoelaces anymore... took quite awhile before finding a shop that sells them...

No comments: