Thursday, September 17, 2009

Skunk 2 Gearknob

As much as i liked my stock knob, bad habits do kicked in...

Again another case of self poisoning as i surf CTR.sg... Saw this revived thread on "how to remove the stock gearknob" Read thru the postings, saw some pics that some bros posted after installing their SK2 knob... See liao felt not bad leh... haha... so I got 1 for myself too...

Meetup with Danny from Element Racing last night to transact.. Danny's a very nice and friendly chap, hit off quite well and lucky Danny offered to try to help me install the knob... I was still thinking whether wana go online and see which kind soul would render some assistance...

The throw's definately better than stock... and here's some pic...

My Stock knob:



The package the SK2 knob came in... (the silver knob's the stock knob...)




After:







Nice rite... anyway... new look... haha
Will be enjoying shifting for the next couple of days....

No comments: