Saturday, September 26, 2009

Exhaustion?

Been feeling damn tired since monday with some headache and cough... didn't take any medicine since i normally dun take till no choice... went for 5km runs twice and felt like shit even though i reduce my speed... climbed 5 flights of steps and almost faint... Forced by Jess to visit Dr Ong last night, didn't diagnosed anything, suggested due to not enough sleep, exhausted and weather, suggest for me to rest more, take panadol and observe...
Discouraged me to go for my run on sunday, but since i already arrange to run so i think i will still run... went for badminton juz now.... felt retarded.. movements were slow, visions blurred at times and no strength....
Hopefully tomolo can finish my run in 1 piece and sweat the virus out.... sucks to feel sick...

No comments: