Sunday, April 26, 2009

An tired entry..

Rest has been scarce since wed... Took ippt in the morning with INTENTION to attempt for gold this year, but as expected... I CAN'T JUMP... so got silver instead... almost effortless, well, running i did put effort... After that sailed off for Ex Sabre at 1400H... 1 ex that i hate most, a sleep deprived deployment and big boss is sailing with us... Sabre started out well all the way till the last serial, when my gun started giving problems... after that everything went chaos... nuthin seemed rite.... so keep rectifying and rectifying till kan phua pissed!!

Back from sabre ard 0100H friday morning, sleep ard 4am when i reach home, took a bathe and settle some stuff... woke up at 7am, see my gals before they go for school... had breakfast with jess, mum and dragon before i headed to Katong School to help facilitate the leader's camp... Its an overnight camp, sleep 3 hrs.. with upload the pics and talk more about the camp when i get the pics from lukoo... back home on sat afternoon ard 4pm, took a short nap and went for dinner with my family, uncle julian and family, aunty kat and grandpa... while grandma and aunty sharon's in korea enjoying... haha, Went to dinner at the Square @ Novotel Clarke Quay acting zombie... Food wise, another disappointment juz like at Grand Copthorne... remind me never to go to another stupid hotel's international buffet. Waste my jaw's effort to chew and putting on un-necessary weight... Can't wait to get home and rest for the run in the next few hours...

Woke at at 5.30am, prepare to go to ECP for my weekly run... planned to increase to at least 25km today... The past few days were shag not only for me... leonard's too shag to come, junkai too shag to wake up... OMP attended a bday chionging session last night, Paul sms a funny but original excuse to be unable to come... So end up with me, muzhong, zongren, ivan, mingkiat, siswi and bf... It was a bad run today.... Shag state to begin with + a mild stomachache, started slow, as we run we discuss of what route to take, in the end, we decide to run to siswi's place via the park connector, ran back to ecp and back to starting point. Route really not very ideal... we had 2 underpasses, stopped at afew traffic lights and the weather is damn hot becoz we started late... by the 20km, we were so thirsty and we stopped for water, after the stop, very hard to carry on liao, then my stomachache kicked in oso, went to relieve myself, after that hiong kanz liao... dun even haf the morale to continue running liao... so end up walked back 5km with muzhong who was more unmotivated than me... but buay tahan... even walking back oso felt very very shag... my legs will be cursing and swearing with every step they took if they have a mouth... Nabei, today's run is damn unsatisfying... I will be back next week with better results...

Been poisoning zongren with ICE these few days, keke, habits die hard... now zongren has an idea of what he wans, time to buy his civic... keke, yesterday and today is the launch of the all new Mazda 3, daniel of JDM jioed to go test drive... but really too shagged liao... my eyes are almost closing as I'm typing, so I'm gonna end with haste... watch out for my entry of katong school camp when i get the pics...

No comments: