Sunday, April 19, 2009

I love irritating my gals...

Raining in the morning juz as i'm about to prep for my run at ECP... Called up siswi and she cfms its raining over there too. So today's run... no go. First time we're unable to run due to weather... juz last week i say heaven takes care of sincere runners... i think singaporean... cannot praise...

So sent jess to work instead, came back, my gals are awake... nuthin to do... put my feet near to her Reis' face for her to smell... hahaha she blew up and make a big fuss, called jess and tell her to scold me when she gets back... went off complain to mum... haha... so interesting to see little children flare up... For ppl with kids out there... you shd try once in a while... keke

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happened to come by your blog while looking at Zelm. Very cute girls u got. i will do that if i'm gonna have my kids.

Crusnik said...

Thanks for the compliments of my gals, how do you know i posted the zelm on my blog?