Sunday, April 12, 2009

New Stuff...

Been spending suddenly... my own itchy backside to blame... wenting surfing the web yesterday and got self poisoned by a new racket which Ambert brings in. Ambert's my stringer as well. Knew him when i was looking for a SOTX racket... Affinity i suppose, we got along very well, he's 19 and he played extremely well. Ambert brought in a new brand - Zelm.. i kaypo kaypo surf surf look look, read the reviews and got gian... Ended up calling ambert, chatted alittle and ordered mine... haha my 6th racket now in possession. Jess faints... keke

This is wat i got as a package... Juz collected, can't wait to try it out.




After collecting my racket, Jess, mum ah gal and my gals are shopping in orchard... better siam... remembered Alphie's at AMK autopoint doing stuff to his car, called him to meet for lunch. During lunch, the workshop called him to go back to verify some things, headed back to Inspire with him... and nabei... Inspired myself... I was actually already thinking bout doing up my intake... so at the workshop, ask ask abit, chat chat abit... then ONZ LAH!!! Again my illness kicked in... self poisoning... Ended up doing my intake... Customised piping with HKS mushroom.

After installing, car does feel lighter, crossing over to vtec seems smoother, sucking sound of mushroom is sigificant and yet not irritating. I dun know, i mean i hope its not the post money spent sydrome that your mind automatically registers as got diff after the money is spent. Will need more time and more mileage to confirm and let the ecu adapts first. Feeling guilty, went over to Orchard, gave up the CTR meetup to accompany Jess... On the way back, Jess was commenting, "hey the car feels like more powerful and seems faster hor?" Sure bo? She's not even driving she can feel meh, she afirms it again and say yes.. Wah hear liao shiok... haha. Let me try it out summore before concluding.

Here are some pics:


The HKS 200mm Mushroom




The customised pipings and other components




Stock - Resonator box still intact.




Resonator box out of car liao


How it look without the resonator box








Installed!!

No comments: