Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Run on 23rd

Looking really fwd to the run on the 23rd...

Sentosa Gateway to west coast park... This is my first 8km run... Dunno if i can complete it... i do hope so... I use to detest running so much that its the last thing i would ever do...

It all happened all of a sudden that i think i wana start running to cut some bulk and i went to buy myself a nice pair of Asics... then i juz started running and running, maybe becoz i really like my shoes?? Fucking Vain rite. Haha

Then as i got addicted, along came leonard who runs 20km on weekends if he has the time... suddenly i too haf the urge to be able to do that... but for a 5km everyday runner... 20km seems like damn farfetched... well, i think i'm determined...
so my first step - increase mileage progressively.
I map a 8km route and start jioing my colleagues, the response wasn't too bad...

We haf oldman peh. leonard, siswi, paul, mingkiat and myself... all are ppl who all love running except maybe paul(still cultivating but at least he took up the challenge)

Depending on the outcome of this run, either we will all love running more or maybe some ppl might drop out after this.

Below is the route i mapped for the run on 23rd, will be mapping longer routes all over singapore in order to achieve my 20km target and to make running more interesting.

Anyone who thinks you feel like joining me, you shd haf my number... if you dun then dun bother....

No comments: