Saturday, October 11, 2008

how i spent my morning...

Sent my wife to work and headed straight to the gym at Chevrons... After 2 days of sailing + supper club... feeling extremely sinful... So off to workout, with oldman Peh.

Sibeh bo liao so shoot a couple of pics.

That's me ambushed by oldman Peh



The 'oldman Peh'



For those living in the west and too lazy to wash your car by yourself, there's this SPC along Pasir Panjang Rd (Juz beside a shell petrol koisk). The guys there do a very gd job for a manual carwash. But, you gotta go after 9pm coz thats when they change shift and its the night shift thats gd.

Juz some routine pics... (all car washes look the same)

SPC Pasir Panjang
158 Pasir Panjang Road Singapore 118555





ps: remember to help me click on the google ad on the rite side of my blog...

No comments: