Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Another first, 10km run...

Juz came back from east coast, was running my (again) first 10km, runners today were, oldman peh, mingkiat, aston, leonard and gf, siswi and bf, me... leonard led us on the biathlon route which amounted to 10km...

Couldn't find the map to illustrate it. we started from sunset bay (for those who know where it is) run all the way to NSRCC and back to the hawker center, turn ard and finish back at sunset bay... the
weather was gd, except rd was abit wet. (dirtied my shoes abit) I finished my 10km at ard 55mins, i thought that was not bad... and evil leonard was trying to psycho me and OMP(oldman Peh) to join biathlon. I dun think i would do that in the near future, coz i totally hate the sun, sand and sea...

I think the 8km last week conditioned the body a little, today's 10km, my knees didn't felt as wobbly as when i did the 8km. But it was a gd run... everyone came a long way to sweat it out, rain or shine. Kudos to the effort runners....

No comments: