Saturday, August 8, 2009

G.I.Joe - Rise of the Cobra

From the Egyptian desert to deep below the polar ice caps, the elite G.I. JOE team uses the latest in next-generation spy and military equipment to fight the corrupt arms dealer Destro and the growing threat of the mysterious Cobra organization to prevent them from plunging the world into chaos.

I juz watched it today... damn gd show!! With non-stop action so exciting that i high tide oso very relunctant to excuse myself... Its like every minute i'm not around sure willl miss some action... The action moves are very swift and clean, with terrific effects and fabulous car chase scene, high tech weaponary... Not forgetting babes, scarlett and baroness... Didn't really notice that sienna miller can look so gd and she's really got a beautiful body and cleavage... Not only babes, the hunks oso showed impressive bods. Damn !! From the way the movie ends, i'm sure there will be sequels and i'm sure looking forward to it... I would say G.I.Joe fares better than transformers but megan fox, you are still among the top of my fav actresses... Sienna Miller find soon find a place there... haha

For those who are still thinking whether to watch, WATCH IT!!!!











No comments: