Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ship Anniversary 2008

Finally, after postponing for more than 3 mths... here is our ship's anniversary !!!
It is our last anniversary as Freedom team 1 and 2 but let us mark this happy occasion.

Let the pics show it all...
Too lazy to arrange so the pics are in reverse order...








The yam seng party of the night


Paul, Sam, me, Germ, Roy and Aston




Everyone!!




Siswi deserves it!!


Marcus, my great partner from b4


Zhiwei, finally posted out. gd luck bro...


1 of my best NSF


Samantha... Mrs black face

Mingzhong the classic


The Birthday folks


My best counterpart


1 of my best seaman


Gunners and WCS unites


My gunners - the past and present


the sweet young things


I HATE Fruit cakes








The bosses






















WTF?? Mass Orgy?






















Suppose to be touch rugby... but tackling seems more appealing


The Losers of utimate frisby

The victors!!!


















Beer is a neccesity...



No comments: