Saturday, December 6, 2008

Congrats to Terence

Congrats to Terence and Charmaine for your big day.

Juz came back from attending terence's wedding. Was activated last min as a 'brother' last night, reported for duty this morning at 6.25am... everyone was more or last punctual... maybe all never join car clubs to inherit the bad habits... haha
Went thru all the usual "fetch the wife tekan session", this round at least better, nuthin humiliating like some previous ones i attended. 1 of the sisters is actually Joey Feng, 2nd runner up for Miss Singapore and "Jinfeng" from 黄金路. She looks.... juz like on tv but she does look young, or am i old...



At the banquet, not many ppl i know, except for my 2 long lost friends...


Tay koon loon aka Big Head, my predeccessor who handed over the 'buffer' to me, now a tug master, funny and easy going chap...


My dear batch girl since JRC, Priscilia aka ah lian, her foul mouth can fight with mine... haha, use to fatten me during JRC stuffing me with plenty of food, happening gal, use to mambo queen... Ppl i usually get along are ironically the more quarrelsome ones and she's definately one of them. But she's demure tonight for a change. HAH

I actually love attending weddings, get to met alot of old friends that we dun really plan for meetups, and with the right crowd, weddings are fun....

No comments: